Part of NC's Piedmont Triad Region
Rockingham County is proud to be one of the counties that make up
North Carolina's Piedmont Triad Region.
The Piedmont Triad is rich with resources that give businesses unparalleled benefits. With its progressive business attitudes, diverse recreational amenities that please a wide variety of interests; and strategic central East Coast location, The Piedmont Triad has the right place and the right pace for growing healthy and profitable companies.
Companies from all over the world have discovered why the Piedmont Triad is a great place for doing business:
For more information, contact the Piedmont Triad Partnership at 336.668.4556.
- The 3rd hottest real estate market in the U.S. for expanding and relocating companies.
- North Carolina has been ranked #1 for business climate by Site Selection magazine.
- Ranked by expansion Management as second "hottest city" for manufacturing and second best real estate market.
- State tax credits include a 25% credit for research and development.
- Construction costs are over 30% less than the national average.
- Lowest Cost of Living among major cities throughout the US.
- Easy access to the beautiful Outer Banks beaches and the gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountains.
- A wealth of cultural, sports, and recreation venues.